At AWC Manufacturing Inc. we control the manufacturing process from plate to paint.
We cut 90% of our parts in house and from there we can perform multiple fabrications, various welding techniques, (sub-) assembly, painting and blasting in our own booths, and inspection by our detail oriented QA department, all before carefully packaging and shipping them to meet our customers’ schedules.
Our welders have experience with multiple grades of material, including, but not limited to, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, nickel, hastelloy, duplex and titanium, while our fabrication and assembly divisions are trained and equipped to complete even the most intricate jobs.
Our facilities are equipped with the following to meet your manufacturing needs,
- Two plasma cutting machines, the newest with bevel capability and 2.5 inch carbon steel cutting capacity on a table 10ft x 58ft
- Two brake presses; 175 ton with 12ft bed
- Cincinnati CNC 350 ton with 13ft bed
- Small plate roller, large plate roller and a bar roller
- Toshiba Boring Mill with a 1 meter table
- Fadal Machining Center with a 30x60 inch table
- 3 lathes
- Milling machine
- 2 Radial Arm Drills
- 27 MIG welding stations
- 3 TIG welding stations
- 3 Submerged Arc Stations
- 10 assembly stations
- Blast Booth; 20x20ft (new in 2014!)
- 2 Paint Booths; 20x20ft with a heat dry cycle to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
(new in Stratford in 2013 and Guelph in 2014!)